Sneakily glancing at a guy your friend said is...
kerry232: satu-mwah: Expectation: Reality: its so funny how true this is haha
you sweet, your cute, your considerate, you know when to say certain things, you know what makes me happy, but you also know how to be a jerk, to theow away my feelings, you say the wrong things at the wrong times, and you know how to turn my day from a perfect one into a horrible, wich is why your better to me as a friend then anything cause, to be honest, im sick of you. i need change and i...
When I see something really sad. When I see something really funny. When I get anon hate. When I see some fucked up shit. When I see some really hot person. When I see a post that I agree with. When I see a smart post. When I see a picture of puppies. When someone posts a song I like When someone cute/hot follows me. When there’s a tumblr error.
my sister was running and tripped over my brothers toys, and this is what happened…haha me”LAYLA?! are you okay?!” Layla”owwww..” me”you okay” as im running to her.. haha Layla”yeahh! im otay nanerz, i dus hurt my toosh” haha me”HAHAHAHAHAHAHAA” Layla”yeah i otay” haha goooodtimes(:
why do i have to meet you while i still have the doucher in the way, thanks a lot Panda Fortune cookie, “You will have an accurence in the near future that will change your perspective on your significant other” FML.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z0dF6TvkcvU&feature=share This song(:
him a little more, each second of every day..” sad part is..you dont seem to care..
my Mo-Mo, now would be nice. :(
you, i hate that your absolutly perfect, and yet you still disappoint me, that is about as harsh as i can be with you, you have always been so kind to me, idk what to say anymore, i guess all i can ask from you is honesty, i cant stand this much longer
me-dude my eye hurts like a b*tch mexican-like a WHAT?! me-oh sorry i forgot you have baby ears..haha mexican-WOWW! hahaha, this kid^ (;
sooo heres the thing,
I seriously feel like im the only person in the world that can go from UHHH-MAZING, to feeling like a complete fool, im still about 85% happy and the other 15% is set on that one thing this is to big to just sweep under the rug, i need to get to the bottom of this.
happy today was just an amazing day(: school was good(: hung out with my family most of the day and they are just plain amazing(: and now going to the movies with my main mexican(: life has turned around, i hope it lasts<3
me “can i go to the movies tomorrow?” mom” umm no you have an f in biology” me-*quickly going to check my grade and realizing it is a c not an af* “HAA! check your facts… its a C NIGGUHH” mom-*putting her pissy pants on and yelling at me for absolutly noooo reason haha* goooooooood times, bt-dubs i miss my bestfriend KRISTEN AMANDA FRITSCH<3
pisses me off, when i am doing my best and doing pretty good, and it still isnt enough for you… cant wait to move out.
this is just,
so tempting, curse your good looks and ability to drive haha(: